Relax, restore, and realign: Use the FitSpine just a few minutes a day to experience all the benefits of inversion. Decompress the spine, reduce pressure, and relieve pain.
- FDA-Registered 510(k) Medical Device: Indicated for back pain and related conditions (including sciatica, muscle tension, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and more)
- FlexTech Bed: Patented bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression
- Precision Balancing: Designed with specialized pivot bearings that guarantee smooth, silent performance, so you can easily rotate into and out of inversion using simple arm movements
- Full Inversion Option: Lets you lock out at 90 degrees for advanced stretching and exercise; the only inversion table with secure lockout while fully inverted
- Ergo-Embrace Ankle Supports: Patented wrap-around design with thick foam liners backed by a hard outer shell hugs your ankles to evenly distribute pressure, prevent accidental side release
- Angle Tether: Easily preset the maximum rotation angle
- Integrated Accessories: The built-in bed tracks accommodate accessories to enhance your inversion experience: Acupressure Nodes add pressure-point relief for sore muscles and the Lumbar Bridge addsdeeper traction and support
- Free Teeter Move App: Inversion coaching at home with tutorials, guided sessions with a Corrective Exercise Specialist and classes to advance your recovery journey
- Hassle-free Design. Simple, step-by-step assembly and a folding frame for easy storage-in seconds!
- Unmatched Safety and Durability: Meets the toughest safety and quality standards, earning the Teeter FitSpine third-party quality certification by UL
- 5-Year Full Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading warranty coverage, you can trust Teeter for unmatched performance