The Circuit Fitness Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Pulse Sensor uses magnetic resistance to create an efficient cardio workout for your home gym. The pulse sensor on this upright exercise bike helps you keep track of your heart rate so you can reach your calorie-shredding high-intensity interval training goals. In addition to displaying pulse, the LCD computer monitor displays time, distance,calories, and more. The computer also comes with 15 workout presets which will bring variation to your workouts. The large comfortable seat can be adjusted forward, backward, up, and down to make your ideal bike riding position, while the ergonomic handles allow you to comfortably hang on during long rides. Easily adjust resistance by the simple push of a button and move the bike as needed utilizing the transport wheels at the front of the bike.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Manufactured from high-grade plastic and steel, this bike features a durable frame that combines design and performance.
- CUSTOMIZABLE CYCLING WORKOUT: Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all skill levels, this bike comes with 15 modes of preset levels that simulate the effects of biking on different terrains.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES AND SAFETY PEDALS: This gear has textured pedals with straps to prevent your feet from sliding. The bike s pair of contoured handles allow for comfortable gripping
- PULSE SENSORS AND EASY-TO-READ MONITOR: This exercise bike comes with an LCD monitor that keeps track of distance traveled, time elapsed, calories burned, and current speed.
- LARGE ADJUSTABLE SEAT: This stationary bike boasts an adjustable padded seat that can be moved up, down, forward, and backward to accommodate each user s leg length.