COVID-19 UPDATE: Dunham's Sports Proactive Response
Dunham's is taking a proactive approach to maintain a safe shopping experience during the evolving situation around COVID-19. Your safety and the safety of all of our team members remains our number one priority. We are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and federal and state agencies. Our executive team continues to monitor best practices and respond aggressively as this situation continues to unfold.
In addition to following the aforementioned guidelines, there are specific actions that we are taking, which include but are not limited to:
- All team members are required to complete a health check before each shift and are directed to stay home if they show any symptoms of COVID-19
- We have implemented many safety measures regarding social distancing
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning and sanitization schedule at all stores and at our headquarters
- Our teammates disinfect the stores multiple times per day, including high-touch areas
- We have installed sneeze guards at all functioning registers
- We provide hand sanitizer in our stores for employees and customers
- We are increasing staffing levels in high traffic areas to reduce wait times.
- We open early on Tuesdays and Thursdays for elderly and vulnerable customers
- We re-stock inventory daily
We greatly appreciate your business and trust as we work through this challenging time. As always, it is our honor to serve you, and the communities where we operate. Thank you for being a loyal Dunham's customer.