To our valued customers,
I want to assure you that Dunham’s is taking a proactive approach to maintain a safe shopping experience during the evolving situation around COVID-19. Your safety and the safety of all of our team members remains our number one priority. We are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and federal and state agencies. Our executive team will continue to respond aggressively as this situation unfolds.
In addition to following guidelines, I want to identify several actions that we are also taking:
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning and sanitization schedule at all of our stores.
- We have temporarily reduced store hours to allow more time for cleaning.
- Our team members are being directed to stay home if they are showing any flu like symptoms.
- We are increasing staffing levels in high traffic areas to reduce wait times.
- New safety measures regarding social distancing.
- Early opening for elderly and vulnerable.
- Re-stocking inventory daily.
Thank you for being a loyal Dunham’s customer. We greatly appreciate your business and trust as we work through this challenging time. As always, it is our honor to serve you, and the communities in which we operate.
President, Dunham’s Sports
Due to extremely high demand, the inventory shown on our website may not reflect what is currently available in our stores (including, but not limited to, trampolines, weight sets, bikes and golf carts). We are unable to guarantee current inventory at the stores. We are also re-stocking inventory daily.