The original big-man stand, the Goliath® SD remains a perennial favorite amongst hunters. This climber is like the Viper® SD s bigger brother it has the same features, but the Goliath SD s top seat
- frame is wider, gives hunters a little more room to maneuver, and can hold up to 350 pounds, including gear. The aluminum construction keeps it lightweight for easy portability into the field. Its ultra-comfortable suspended seat comes in Mossy Oak Country® DNA .
- Comfort-engineered climber that is a favorite for larger-framed hunters or those looking for extra room
- Includes the same design features found in standard Viper® SD
- Has a higher maximum weight limit of 350 pounds
- Summit's Quick Draw cable retention system securely locks the cable in place for fast, easy, and silent attachment to the tree.
- This is where the ""SD"" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expandApplicable joints are ""locked"" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized.
- RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
- Covered by Summit s 5-year limited warranty