1) Return Policy for Products Purchased in Store:
*Policies may vary by location. See store for details.
Item Returns / Exchanges Requirements
- Dunham’s receipt dated within 30 days of purchase is required.
- Merchandise must have Dunham’s ticket attached and all original packaging and accessories.
- Merchandise must be new, unused, with no visible signs of wear.
- However, if the merchandise is defective, we will gladly exchange it or honor the manufacturer’s warranty (exclusions may apply). Manufacturer contacts may be provided, if defective.
- A valid driver’s license or state ID may be required for returns or exchanges.
- Returns with a gift receipt or original sales receipt older than 30 days will receive in-store credit or an exchange of equal or higher value.
- Returns without a receipt will be issued as in-store credit with lowest price offered.
- We reserve the right to deny any return.
- For refunds, you present the original sales receipt and pass the Item/Exchanges Requirements above.
- Refunds are issued based on your original method of payment, with these exceptions:
- Debit and Check purchases less than $250, will receive Cash back.
- Cash, Debit and Check purchases over $250, will receive a Check mailed from corporate within 30 business days of return.
Non-Refundable items include, but are not limited to:
These items are non-refundable even when a valid receipt is present.
- Gift Cards
- Worn Footwear
- Boats and Motors
- All Undergarments, including athletic supporters
- Opened tents, screen houses, or dining canopies
- Labor and/or assembly/installation and extended warranties
- Some opened items may not be eligible for return.
2) Return Policy for Products Purchased Online:
At this time, Dunham’ s Sports is no longer selling products online.
Online purchases older than 30 days are not eligible for a refund. If the item is still under warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly about parts and repairs. If you have an issue that needs further assistance, please contact us.