To be eligible to win the “Win a Pelican Flow 106″ sweepstakes, all you have to do is sign up at www.dunhamssports.com/pelican_sweeps/ from April 8, 2013 to April 21, 2013. It’s FREE and easy to enter. Two (2) winners will be selected at random to win the Grand Prize.
GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) winners will be randomly chosen to each win a Pelican Flow 106 Stand-Up (SUP) paddle board and a Lavika Vortex SUP paddle.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during promotional period. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Void in Rhode Island. Winner is selected at random from all eligible submissions. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am ET on 4/8/13 and ends at 11:59pm ET on 4/21/13. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $554.98. The Sponsor: Dunham’s Sports, 5000 Dixie Highway, Waterford, Michigan, 48329.
As an alternative form of entry, print your full name, date of birth, email address, street address (including city, state and zip code) and day and evening telephone numbers on one side of a 3” x 5” index card and mail it to: Dunham’s Sports, ATTN: Win a Pelican Flow Sweepstakes, 5000 Dixie Highway, Waterford, MI 48329. Any alternative means of entry must be received by Sponsor by the end of the Sweepstakes date.
Grand Prize winners will be contacted via phone or email on April 22, 2013.
1. PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on April 8, 2013, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 21, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the U.S., at least 18 years old at time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Void in Rhode Island. Executive officers of Pelican International, or directors, officers, or employees of Pelican International, and any subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, child, grandparent or grandchild) and/or household members of any persons referenced in this paragraph are ineligible to participate.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Dunham’s Sports (“Sponsor”). All employees, officers, directors and agents and their immediate families or any members of their households, regardless of relationship, of Sponsor or any advertising agency or other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate in the program or to win any prize.
3. TO ENTER: Limit one (1) entry per person. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(1) Visit www.dunhamssports.com/pelican_sweeps/ and sign up during the Sweepstakes period.
(2) As an alternative, print your full name, date of birth, email address, street address (including city, state and zip code) and day and evening telephone numbers on one side of a 3” x 5” index card and mail it to: Dunham’s Sports, ATTN: Win a Pelican Flow Sweepstakes, 5000 Dixie Highway Waterford, MI 48329. Any alternative means of entry must be received by Sponsor by the end of the Sweepstakes date.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, ineligible, damaged or misdirected entries or any typographical or other errors in the entry, printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Incomplete entry forms will be considered void.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners will be determined by random selection in Waterford, Michigan, on April 22, 2013, from among all eligible entries received. Where applicable, Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail. To be eligible to receive Prizes, Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and the awarding of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Prior to receiving Prizes, Winners will be required to provide tax identification numbers and other information reasonably necessary to enable Sponsor to fulfill any tax reporting requirements and confirm in writing in a form reasonably required by Sponsor that Winners and/or their guests meet the eligibility requirements of section 2, above, and may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and except where prohibited by law, a publicity release form (“affidavit/release”), or such other documentation as Sponsor may deem reasonably necessary within 48 hours of receipt. If a Winner cannot be contacted, declines the prize, is not eligible to accept the prize, or fails to provide the information referred to above or other information that may be required by law within the required time period, he/she shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. In the event that a Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, award the Prize to an alternate Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
5. PRIZE: The Sweepstakes Prize is as follows:
GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) winners will be randomly chosen to each win a Pelican Flow 106 Stand-Up (SUP) paddle board and a Lavika Vortex SUP paddle
Official Winners will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and all other expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute Prizes or prize components with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Sponsors are solely responsible for providing elements of Prizes to Official Winners.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All Prizes are subject to availability. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes permitted, except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor may change the number of prizes awarded in its sole discretion. No prize transfers permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. Official Winners are solely responsible for any expenses and any other costs not described as part of their prizes. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winners. Prize to be redeemed on a mutually agreed-upon date between all parties involved.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any manner which violates the Dunham’s, Pelican International or other applicable laws, rules or regulations. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
DISCLAIMER: You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting any fitness program or physical activity, including paddling, to determine if it is right for your needs. This is particularly true if you (or a family member) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, are taking any medications or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not take part in any fitness program or physical activity, including paddling, if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately and contact a health care professional.
9. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PELICAN INTERNATIONAL AND THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, TO ANY PERSON RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, UNAUTHORIZED OR ILLEGAL ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
10. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of appropriate jurisdiction in the state of Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. SPONSOR: Dunham’s Sports; 5000 Dixie Highway, Waterford, MI 48329.
12. WINNER’S LIST: The name(s) of the Official Winner(s) will be posted on www.dunhamssports.com/pelican_winner/