Archive for the ‘Golf’ Category
Golf Association of Michigan (GAM)
Dunham’s Sports is proud to highlight our partnership with the Golf Association of Michigan (GAM), and the Gold Card Membership program.
- GAM members can enjoy discounts at more than 225 golf facilities around the state of Michigan.
- GAM Golf Days are one of the most popular programs with members. Golf Days are casual, fun, competitive, one-day events at some of the state’s most popular private and resort courses. It is a great way to play courses you otherwise might not be able to access. You can only play if you’re a GAM member!
- A one-year subscription to Golf Digest is part of your 2011 GAM Gold Card membership.
- Whether you are a tournament player or a casual golfer, you can establish an official GAM/USGA handicap index through the GAM. You can post all of your scores online through the GAM web site. If you plan to play golf in Ireland, Scotland or anywhere overseas, you need an official index to be able to tee off. An index also comes in handy for charity events and member-guest events.
- Enjoy a discount all year long at GAM partner Dunham’s Sports. The discount can be used not only on all of the great golf equipment at Dunham’s but on camping gear, active wear, and other sporting goods. Make Dunham’s your one-stop shop for all of your sporting needs.
- GAM members receive the comprehensive 2011 GAM Course Directory listing all of the golf courses in Michigan and listing extensive information about GAM member courses including Swing & Save discounts, slopes and ratings, contact information and more!
- There are plenty of contests all year long for GAM members. The 2011 Golf Course of the Week contest is already underway! Log into your account and make your guess. Cool prizes are awarded each week!
- Sign up for one of the many GAM tournaments this season. There are events for junior golfers, senior golfers, men and women.
- GAM members get a 10% discount at Overstock.com, a discount on Detroit Pistons tickets for select games, and a discount at Qwik Park at Metro Airport.
Visit http://www.gam.org/dunhams/ to register online, or call 248.478.9242 ext. 23